How To Make a Strawberry Mocktail
A strawberry mocktail is an ideal drink for a warm summer’s day. This delicious fizzy drink is perfect to serve at a garden party or simply to prepare for yourself to sip on while reclining with a book in your sunny garden.
Find out how to make a strawberry mocktail – a wonderfully refreshing cocktail recipe. Try it out when you’re next entertaining guests and it's sure to go down a treat!
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp of honey or syrup
- 400ml of Fentimans Sparkling Soda Water
- A handful of fresh basil or mint leaves
- (Tip: for fruity and sweet variations on this mocktail, try switching out the soda water for Fentimans Rose Lemonade or Fentimans Sparkling Raspberry.)
- In a jug or a bowl, combine the strawberries, lime juice, basil/mint, and honey/syrup and muddle well (alternately, you could use a blender for this step)
- Add a hand full of ice cubes to your cocktail glasses and strain the strawberry mixture over them
- Top up with the sparkling soda water or the Fentimans mixer of your choice and serve