How To Make A Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail
Strawberry daiquiris are the quintessential holiday cocktail, but they’re surprisingly easy to make at home! This delicious non-alcoholic cocktail only requires four different ingredients, and it’s simple to mix and serve.
Whether you’re eager to try out the original or the frozen version of this tasty soft drink, read on to find out how to make a strawberry daiquiri mocktail.
- 2 large strawberries (and extra to serve)
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 200ml Fentimans Victorian Lemonade
- A handful of ice cubes
- Combine the strawberries, sugar, Fentimans Victorian lemonade, and ice in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth
- Strain the mixture into a cooled cocktail glass and garnish with a halved strawberry
- (Tip: for a frozen strawberry daiquiri, fill your cocktail glasses with crushed ice before you strain the mixture into them.)