How To Make a Blue Mocktail
If you like a drink with a twist of citrus that will put you in mind of sun-kissed beaches and relaxing by the pool, you can’t go wrong with a blue lagoon cocktail. With notes of syrupy sweetness and a tangy twist, this mocktail recipe is perfect for whipping up at parties.
Grab your favourite variety of Fentimans lemonade and get ready to shake up something delicious! Read on to find out how to make a blue mocktail.
- 100ml blue curaçao syrup
- 1 freshly squeezed orange
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 200ml Fentimans Victorian Lemonade
- Maraschino cherries to garnish
- Prepare your cocktail glasses with a handful of crushed ice
- Pour the curaçao syrup, orange juice, lime juice, and 1 tsp of syrup from the cherries into a jug with plenty of ice cubes and mix well until the mixture feels cold
- Strain the mixture into your cooled cocktail glasses
- Top up your mocktail with your Fentimans Victorian lemonade and garnish with maraschino cherries to serve