Terms & Conditions
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your prefernce. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Fentimans Ibiza Competition
Win a 2-night break to the Paradiso Art hotel in Ibiza for two in September (only).
To enter, post a photo on Instagram of a drink containing Fentimans Rose Lemonade, follow and tag @FentimansLtd, tag the venue where the drink was consumed and use the hashtag #SummerOfRose between 00:01 a.m. on 1st June 2019 and 23:59 p.m. on 29th July 2019.
The prize includes return economy flights from London airports to Ibiza, 2 nights accommodation in the Paradiso Art Hotel, including daily breakfast (double or twin room)and comprehensive travel insurance. The competition is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person (the Instagram account the post has been shared from) will be considered for the competition. No purchase necessary.
Terms and conditions
1. This Free competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Fentimans Ltd and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this competition.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per person (the Instagram account the post has been shared from) will be considered for the competition. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
4. To enter, post an Instagram photo of your Rose Lemonade (including Fentimans Rose Lemonade bottle) follow & tag @FentimansLtd, tag the venue where the drink was consumed and use the hashtag #SummerOfRose between 00:01 a.m. on 1st June 2019 and 23:59 p.m. on 29th July 2019.
5. Entry can be any drink containing Rose Lemonade, e.g Gin & Rose Lemonade, Rose Spritz (Prosecco & Rose Lemonade) or Rose Lemonade by itself.
6. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed.
7. All valid entries received by 23:59 p.m. on 29th July 2019 will be entered into the competition and a winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
8. The prize consists of a trip for two to the Paradiso Art Hotel in Ibiza and must be redeemed in September 2019 (either 13th – 15th or 20th -22nd September). No other hotel or alternative dates are available.
7. The prize package consists of:
Return economy flights from London airports to Ibiza, Spain.
2 nights accommodation at The Paradiso Art Hotel including daily breakfast (double or twin room)
Comprehensive Travel Insurance**
- One member of the traveling party must be aged 18 or more
- The prize must be taken on either the weekend of 13th – 15th or 20th -22nd September 2019. If the winner is unable to claim the prize during these dates please inform Fentimans within 7 days of notification and an alternative winner will be picked. No alternative prize or cash will be offered as compensation.
- All holiday dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner will be notified the Promoter at least 4 weeks in advance of the dates for taking the trip.
- The Promoter or Cloud Nine will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. If a visa is required it must be organised by the prize winner. The Promoter or Cloud Nine cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Comprehensive travel insurance (up to 79 years of age) is included in the prize ; however, it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. In the event that cover is not granted, an equivalent cash allowance will be provided so adequate cover can be sought. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure. ROI residents will be given a cash allowance to purchase their own travel insurance which they will need to provide proof of before travel.
- The prize winner and accompanying guest (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and accompanying guest (where applicable).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the winner’s home address to the London airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
9. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
10. The winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram within 7 days of the competition closing date. To claim the prize the winner must respond their name, address (including postcode) and email address. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. On receipt of the prize claim message, the winner will receive correspondence via email from the agency who will arrange their prize.
11. The prize must be taken on either the weekend of 13th – 15th or 20th -22nd September 2019 . If the competition winner is unable to travel to Ibiza in September then an alternative winner will be chosen. No compensation or alternative prize will be offered.
12. The prize winner will be announced after the competition closing date via Instagram.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
15. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition and for no other purposes.
16. By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition and to images and text entry being used for publicity or promotional purposes including, and not limited to; Instagram, websites, magazine or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to Instagram.
RULES OF ENTRY/SUBMISSION:
This competition is for your personal entertainment and we hope you will enjoy it while abiding by the following rules: - By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Fentimans Ltd reserve the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the competition, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
You represent that:
- All content that you submit is original and accurate
- You are not an employee of Fentimans Ltd nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of Fentimans Ltd hired by Fentimans Ltd to promote and/or sell Fentimans Ltd products. • Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for Fentimans Ltd or any third party
- Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for Fentimans Ltd promotional purposes as explained below.
- The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the Fentimans Ltd products mentioned in your submission
- If your submissions contain any images of persons who are minor of age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
You should not upload:
- Any content belonging to anybody else, such as material which contains trademarks and/or copyright protected material
- Anything that is illegal, abusive, offensive, obscene or bullying • Anything that portrays any corporation or brand negatively
- Anything which promotes your own or any third party’s products or services • Any information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading You understand that your entry may be accessible by all viewers of the Fentimans Ltd Social Media and Web pages onto which it is uploaded and that it is not subject to any obligation of confidence on part of Fentimans Ltd or its third party service providers and agents. This licence granted by you terminates 12 months after the end of the competition. You understand and agree that Fentimans Ltd has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
For UK residents this competition is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England over any matter arising under or in connection with the competition.
NOTIFY & TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURE:
If you are a third party and you believe that any content hosted on the Fentimans Ltd Social Media and Web pages infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Fentimans Ltd as soon as possible. Fentimans Ltd disclaims any liability whatsoever for an infringement, and will not be responsible for any claims, costs, damages or actions in respect of any alleged or actual infringement. Rights holders should contact the users who uploaded the content directly if they wish to discuss any claims.
ACCEPTANCE OF T&Cs:
By entering this competition, you agree to the items set out below. Terms & conditions of use I am aware that by accepting these Terms and Conditions....
- I have read, understood these Terms & Conditions • I confirm that I am at least 18 year old and that I understand that my submission will become public.
- I also confirm that I own the rights to the content I upload and that I am not using any content which infringes anybody else’s rights or that uses or depicts anybody else’s name, picture, video or brand name. I allow Fentimans Ltd and our partners and agencies to re-use the content I submit, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herewith, without further compensation.
Supply us with all your details & we'll supply you with wondrous information.click here to subscribe