terms & Conditions
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your prefernce. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
The Great Fentimans Display Off competition – Apple & Blackberry Launch
Terms and conditions
Overview: Entries open to UK and Republic of Ireland retail outlets/businesses only who stock Fentimans products. Entrants must be made via business social media accounts, be 18 years or older and residents of the UK.
Entry dates: 1st April to 31st May 2019.
Entry method: Take a photo of your display featuring Fentimans Apple & Blackberry. Upload it to twitter or Instagram using your business account, tag and follow @fentimansltd and use the #FentimansGFDO hashtag. If you’re not on social media you can email a photo of your display to email@example.com. All entries must be submitted by 31st May 2019.
- 1St prize: £500 of Amazon vouchers.
- 2nd prize: £250 of Amazon vouchers.
- 3rd prize: £100 of Amazon vouchers.
Promoter: Fentimans Ltd, Fearless House, Beaufront Park, Anick Road, Hexham, NE46 4TU
Full terms & conditions:
- Open to retail outlets who stock Fentimans in the UK and Republic of Ireland only. All entrants must be UK or ROI residents and aged 18 or over.
- Fentimans products must be stocked on the display. (Competitor brands must not be in the display area.)
- Competition is open from 01/04/2019 and closes 31/05/2019. Entries will not be accepted outside of these dates.
- Entries must be submitted uploaded to Instagram or Twitter using the #FentimansGFDO hashtag with the Fentimans handle ‘@fentimansltd’ tagged in. Entries can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One overall winner will be selected together with a second and third place. First prize will win £500 worth of Amazon vouchers. Second prize £250 worth of Amazon vouchers. Third Prize £100 of Amazon vouchers. No cash alternative will be offered.
- A panel of Fentimans representatives will select winners from all valid entries.
- Winning entrants will be selected and then notified via direct message on twitter/Instagram or email by 14th June 2019. Winning entrants will have 14 days to claim their prize.
- The winning entrant will also be announced on Fentimans Instagram account using the ‘stories’ feature.
- If a winner does not claim the prize within 14 days then it will be given to an alternative winner. No compensation will be given.
- By entering into this competition, you are allowing Fentimans Ltd to use your details to contact you regarding further communication within the competition and for Fentimans to correspond with entrants in the future.
- Winning entrants have the option to participate in PR/publicity as a result of the competition.
- By submitting an entry to the competition all entrants are deemed to be accepting of and bound by these terms and conditions.
You understand and agree that Fentimans Ltd has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
For UK residents this Promotion is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England over any matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion.
NOTIFY & TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURE:
If you are a third party and you believe that any content hosted on the Fentimans Ltd Social Media and Web pages infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Fentimans Ltd as soon as possible. Fentimans Ltd disclaims any liability whatsoever for an infringement, and will not be responsible for any claims, costs, damages or actions in respect of any alleged or actual infringement. Rights holders should contact the users who uploaded the content directly if they wish to discuss any claims.
ACCEPTANCE OF T&Cs:
By entering this competition, you agree to the items set out below.
Terms & conditions of use
I am aware that by accepting these Terms and Conditions....
- I have read, understood these Terms & Conditions
- I confirm that I am at least 18 year old and that I understand that my submission will become public.
- I also confirm that I own the rights to the content I upload and that I am not using any content which infringes anybody else’s rights or that uses or depicts anybody else’s name, picture, video or brand name.
- Fentimans Ltd reserve the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the Promotion, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
I allow Fentimans Ltd and our partners and agencies to re-use the content I submit, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herewith, without further compensation.